Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books I’ve Recently Added To My TBR”. I went through my Want To Read list on Goodreads again for this one. Most books I’ve got to know because of reviews on a couple of blogs I love to read. Others are books from my favorite authors. I’ve listed the last ten book I’ve added to my TBR. Oh, and I cheated a bit, because sometimes I listed two books under one number. Why? Because they are books from the same serie (and most of the time I add all the books in a serie at the same time).
Click on the book image to go to it’s Goodreads-page!
1. Dirty Billionaire, Dirty Pleasures, Dirty Together (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy) by Meghan March
2. The Deal, The Mistake, The Score (Off-Campus) by Elle Kennedy
3. Overruled, Sustained, Appealed (The Legal Briefs) by Emma Chase
4. The Scheme by Mia Kayla
5. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
6. Big Rock by Lauren Blakely
7. F*ck Love by Tarry Fisher
8. Pushing the Limits by Brooke Cumberland
9. The Baller by Vi Keeland
10. One Day Soon by A. Meredith Walters
Which books have you recently added to your TBR?